MTFM was founded a decade ago around martinis and conversation. What began with a small show, 24 Songs, MTFM has continued to delight and challenge audiences in the Fargo-Moorhead with favorite musicals and well as regional premieres. MTFM past productions include, You’re a Good Man Charlie Brown, The Last Five Years, Working, A Year With Frog and Toad, I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change, Title of Show, 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, Chicago, Nunsense, Jekyll and Hyde, Songs For a New World, Young Frankenstein, Forbidden Broadway, Rocky Horror Picture Show, and Into The Woods.
MTFM has remained committed to producing professional quality musical theatre for the Fargo Moorhead region.
Music Theatre Fargo-Moorhead (MTFM) has been producing shows for 10 seasons (no small accomplishment) and has progressed into the next phase of “being an organization.” What exactly does that mean? It means we examine and appreciate from where we came, and anticipate where we are headed. This website is a perfect example of what we are processing internally at MTFM.
As our organization matures and grows, solidifying the foundation to allow for continuing growth is key. With this comes possible restructure of governing bodies, new and expanded policies, creation of new opportunities, and refinement of vision.
In the next few months we will look to establish:
- New mission and vision statements with a deeper focus on our company goals
- Protocol to increase efficiencies and minimize our environmental footprint
- Deeper infrastructure to solidify our ability to be self-sustaining
- Paths to create educational and enrichment opportunities
- Marketing and a social media presence which is consistent with our mission
- Expand our company
- Increase programming in terms of quantity and style
- Partnerships with the surrounding arts community
- Connections with the other F/M based arts groups
- Continue programming which is attractive to actors and audiences
As we move forward into this new stage in our development, we hope seeing a few pages as “Under Construction” will not affect your experience and the ability to get the information you need. You can always contact us at email@example.com with any inquiries.
And of course, we hope to see you at the performances throughout the seasons to come.
Yours in Arts,
Craig A. Ellingson, Artistic Director
Kathy Hanson, Human Resources and Logistics
Angie Shultz, Human Resources and Guest Relations
Daniel Damico, Chief Financial Officer